The Kingdom of Thailand charmed large number of foreign visitors than any other country in Southeast Asia with its prolific topographical diversity as well as its glorious culture and history so deeply rooted to begin with. Thailand is without doubt a richly endowed country with its overwhelming mixture of magnificent natural splendor from its lush green mountainous plateau boosted by immense array of flora and fauna, glittering temples, famous hale and hearty cuisine, famed hospitality, vestiges of marvelous ancient palaces, impressive beaches and islands, technology and cities that never sleeps with pulsating nightlife are just some of the things that could captivate the mind of every traveler.
Thailand is an independent country that lies in the heart of Southeast Asia, nestled between the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand, bordering Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia. Thailand is the world’s 51st-largest country in terms of total area, roughly equal in size to Spain.
Thailand was known as Siam until 1939. Bangkok the capital and largest city of Thailand also the country’s center of commercial, industrial, political and cultural activities. Thailand is a constitutional monarchy, Thai’s are strong supporters of their monarchy, His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej is the longest reigning monarch in the world since coming to power in 1946.
Thailand is one of the most devoutly Buddhist countries in the world. The national religion is Theravada Buddhism which is practiced by more than 95% of all Thais, with small minorities of Muslims and few numbers of Christians mostly Catholics and Hindus.
Thailand offers ample choice for every preference and budget no matter what you are searching for, whether you are a history enthusiast, a party animal, a beach bum, water sports die-hard, food adventurer or just in need of peace and quiet- the chances are in your advantage that somewhere in Thailand you can find what you’re yearning for.
Thailand is truly a magnet for travelers around the globe, in spite of surge in tourism. Thailand preserved its quintessential thai-ness with its history and culture purely all it’s own without a tinge of foreign colonization.
Having the finest culture and backgrounds make the Kingdom of Thailand an attractive and remarkable country to visit and in fact, Thailand remains one of the best bargains in the world.
10 Reasons to Visit Thailand
1. Thailand is a fascinating and unique country to explore with its exceptional and breathtaking sites to witness.
2. Thailand’s exotic culture is preserved through the ages in a country that has never been colonized.
3. Thailand offers traveler variety of places to see from historic temples to enchanting palaces and Angkorian architecture – one is never far away
from history and its legacy
4. Thailand is teeming with marine life so diverse and its underwater panorama is just magnificent! Flora and fauna abounds too.
5. Thailand has long been famous with the financially challenge visitors – there is something for every area of interest and every price range, from
backpacking to some of the world’s most luxurious hotels. Giving the visitors varied options to choose from.
6. Thailand coastline could mesmerize you to its pristine beaches and emerald-green seas with varieties of water activities to your hearts desire.
7. Thailand is renowned for shopping from rock bottom prices in the market to the most glitzy shopping malls.
8. Thailand offers a lot of gastronomical adventures – cuisine so outlandish yet will tickle your taste buds with sheer delight.
9. Thailand provides you with ease and convenience in traveling. Thai people legendary with its hospitality would be very happy to make your
vacation comfortable as possible.
10. The Kingdom of Thailand will surely captivate you beyond imagination and provide you with long lasting memories…